Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Je m'appelle Ca-rotte-rotte-rotte...


I couldn't help humming this little song from my childhood when I began pulling out the first carrots from my garden... They were just so pretty, the childish enthusiasm took over! I'd wandered down to the veggie patch as Marc was finishing up the last bits of dinner (nothing says "Honey, dinner was delicious" like the sound of a fork scraping the bottom of the salad bowl), and found a big orange carrot top staring back at me from under its bright green fronds. I took a chance and yanked - it was ready! So I yanked a few more, and found a few specimens of each colour, ready for the tasting. Yummy crunchiness.

So here are a few snaps I gleefully took while munching. Stay tuned for a carrot "something" soon in an upcoming post!











P.S. Apologies for the long delay between posts - it's just been bananas lately. Not literally, though. I promise, I'll get better at this.

See you next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment